Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)/Direct Deposit
This is the preferred method of payment; should you select this method of payment, please take note of the following to ensure that the order process is completed seamlessly which allow the timely delivery of your order:
- The exact amount must be paid including the delivery cost.
- Order processing will only begin once funds clear our account and monies are reflecting.
- The payment should be accompanied by a reference either being your order number or full name including your surname this applies to direct deposit as well.
- Upon completion of the payment the confirmation should be faxed or emails to accounts department:
- E-Mail: accounts [at] catcomputers.co.za
- Clearance can take up to 3 consecutive business days.
- We do not accept cheques under any circumstances.
- Unpaid orders will be cancelled after 2 days with our prior knowledge
CAT Computers CC banking details are as follows:
Bank : First National Bank
Account Name : CAT Computers Accessories and Technology
Account No. : 62197540696
Branch No. : 252245
Account Type : Business Cheque
As we are an online store we do not carry stock in our office and thus we do not accept cash onsite. Order processing only begins once funds reflect in our account i.e. the stock ordering process will only commence once funds reflect in our account. It is strongly recommended that stock queries are made prior to ordering.
Credit Card Payments
Payment may be made via Visa or MasterCard Cards.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for CAT Computers via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by CAT Computers separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site.
For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.